I also want Discover search module up and Browse, My Account module below
.. Where I can set that order into XMLUI ?

Thanks,
Bhavesh

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhavesh R. Patel *

   - www.bhaveshpatel.info
   - www.onlinequizportal.com
   - www.hindisuvichar.com

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*