Hardy,

Thank you for the tip. Sadly clearing the cache did not help.    I was able to
finally get the site back up by restoring an older version of the xmlui.
Possibly one of the files was corrupted?  No idea.    Thanks again!

From: Pottinger, Hardy J. [mailto:pottinge...@missouri.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:28 PM
To: Poulter, Dale
Cc: Dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] HELP! Dspace will not restart

Hi, Dale, you might try clearing your cocoon cache.

https://wiki.duraspace.org/plugins/servlet/mobile#TechnicalFaq-ClearingCocoon(XMLUI)cache
 (sorry for the mobile link, I am typing on my iPad).

I will check email after my kids are in bed, let us know if things work out.
--Hardy

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 17, 2014, at 5:45 PM, "Poulter, Dale"