Hi, I did some searching just now, and found this...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateCSV

...might help?

--Hardy

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 17, 2014, at 3:53 PM, "Terry Brady"
<tw...@georgetown.edu<mailto:tw...@georgetown.edu>> wrote:

We would like to make our usage statistics anonymous.

I would like to update all statistics records with an epersonid value.

  *   q=epersonid:[0 TO *]

Once the records are found, I would like to set the epersonid to 0.

Is there a way to do this with a single curl statement?

We are running DSpace 3.1.

If not, could someone suggest a good approach to accomplish this task?

Thanks, Terry

--
Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst