Hi Keiji,

> This seems a bug of JSPUI, so we should change the code,
> DisplayStatisticsServlet.java, but temporarily you can set
>
> authorization.admin = true
>
> to hide usage statistics from anonymous users in the "usage-statistics.cfg".

Excellent, many thanks, that worked perfectly :-)

> The stats download icons are now alway visible in JSPUI. If you want to hide
> it
> from anonymous users, add the "if-clause" to the line 262 in
> dspace/webapps/jspui/display-item.jsp as follows:

Thanks again - this also worked as hoped/expected and removed the stats
download icon from the item display page(s).

For completeness, I also added a similar if-clause to the Community and
Collection homepages ("community-home.jsp" and "collection-home.jsp") in order
to hide the stats download icon on these pages as well.

So I've now successfully "turned off" the SOLR stats in my DSpace 4.1 DEV
system :-)

Thank you very much for the explanation of the issue and for the proposed
solution which worked perfectly - your help is very much appreciated :-)

Kind regards,

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)