Dear all,

we still have a problem in updating our index for search and browse, no
item is displayed when you search or browse. We have tried to use [/dspace
index-update and index-init] it did not work. Could any one tell me what
is going to happen when i use "dspace index-lucene-update"

if we ran index-update we get the following error
Command not found: index-update
Usage: dspace [command-name] {parameters}

index-db-browse: General browse index command (requires extra parameters)
 - index-discovery: Update Discovery Solr Search Index
 - index-lucene-init: Initialise the Lucene search and browse indexes
 - index-lucene-update: Update the Lucene search and browse indexes

regards

stephano john

believed to be clean.