Hi

Hope I found you well.  We are in the process of trying to improve the
quality of our submission process. We would like to add a group called
irsubmitter  for submission   as well as irreviewer to step 2 of the
workflows of all  collections in our repository. We have a number of
collections so we do not intend to do this manually. We will appreciate  a
global way through  may be an SQL statement to achieve that.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp,
1880-1941, former director of the Bank of England