Dear Sir or Madam of this mailinglist,

i am currently working on a evaluation of digital repository frameworks for the
Alfred Wegener Institute for polar- and marine research and i have a few
question. I hope someone can answer some of these.

1. Where can i read information about the bitstream model or how and where the
data(items) is stored. (Not metadata)
2. Does someone know whether it is possible to customize the user interface
with the theme in a way so that it can visualize the stored content like this
example: http://doi.pangaea.de/10.1594/PANGAEA.812038
3. Does someone know whether it is possible to customize the submission process
so that a "form-map" in the Input-form.xml apply on a community and not a
single collection.
4. Does someone know whether a collection can suceed user and right policies?
5. Does someone know whether it is possible to implement custom services like
"motiontracking" for videofiles (plugins)?
6. Does someone know whether it could be possible to access a datawarehouse out
of dspace to visualize data in dspace from the datawarehouse?

Thank you, for taking the time to read and answer my questions.

with best regards,
Philipp Ludewig