Hello All,

I am in the process of migrating  the DSpace instance installed on a Windows
machine to Linux server. I have the DSpace website up and running on the new
Linux server. In order to get the database, communities, collections,
assetstore all migrated, I attempted  to do the AIP full-site export and then
import to the Linux server. The export generated a set of zip files in the
[dspace] dir. I copied these files to the Linux server and attempted to do an
import which resulted in the following error:

Will replace existing DSpace SITE [ hdl=123456789/0 ]
org.dspace.content.packager.PackageValidationException: Item cannot be created
without the required "title" DC metadata.
        at
org.dspace.content.packager.PackageUtils.checkItemMetadata(PackageUtils.java:135)
        at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractMETSIngester.ingestObject(AbstractMETSIngester.java:469)
        at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractMETSIngester.replace(AbstractMETSIngester.java:1134)
        at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractPackageIngester.replaceAll(AbstractPackageIngester.java:241)
        at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractPackageIngester.replaceAll(AbstractPackageIngester.java:271)
        at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractPackageIngester.replaceAll(AbstractPackageIngester.java:271)
        at
org.dspace.content.packager.AbstractPackageIngester.replaceAll(AbstractPackageIngester.java:271)
        at org.dspace.app.packager.Packager.replace(Packager.java:727)
        at org.dspace.app.packager.Packager.main(Packager.java:373)
        at
        at
        at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:183)
org.dspace.content.packager.PackageValidationException: Item cannot be created
without the required "title" DC metadata.

I noticed from the logs that some users have been created and also the
assetstore directory has some data. But all this does not show on the website.
Any pointers on what could be wrong? Am I missing some step before the import?
I appreciate any ideas on how I can fully migrate the dspace site to the Linux
server. Thanks in advance!
Here are details on OS and dspace versions:
Old server:
OS: Windows 2008 R2
Dspace version: 3.2
DB version: PostgreSQL 9.1.12