Hi rocky bang,

You should be able to migrate your database contents, assetstore and
config folder. You could also move over any CSS files or JSP or XSLT
files from your webapps. However you *cannot* migrate JARs or any
compiled Java files (from webapps or other locations), as they will be
compiled for 32-bit Java instead of 64-bit Java.

The general migration process would be to reinstall DSpace on your
64-bit system, then export your old database (e.g. pg_dump) and move it
over to a new database on the 64-bit system. Then move over any config
files & "assetstore" folder & reindex DSpace. This general process is
described in this thread (the thread also describes upgrading the DSpace
DB prior to the migration, but you can ignore that as long as you plan
to stay on DSpace 1.8):

http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Problems-with-AIP-restore-td4673152.html#a4673166

Hopefully that helps,

Tim