Hi,

I have been updating discovery.xml, but for some reason recently when I update
it, re-index (index-discovery -b) and restart tomcat, the changes are not
reflected in the xmlui web app. Even a machine restart isn’t helping.

Currently using DSpace Version: 5.0-SNAPSHOT JRE 1.7.0_55

They do however eventually come through (overnight - approx 12 hours), which is
really puzzling.

Do I need to rebuild the web apps as well? Is there some cache I need to clear
(I have tried clearing
/home/dspace/apache-tomcat-7.0.54/work/Catalina/localhost/xmlui/cache-dir,
doesn’t help).

Any thoughts or help much appreciated.

Robin