Hi,

DSpace v4.1 and JSPUI.

I've been having a look at Google Analytics and I'm interested in embedding
Analytics data into Item View pages (or elsewhere in DSpace).

I've done a bit of googling and can see a number of discussions/solutions to
this from a few years ago and for older versions of DSpace (e.g.
http://blog.stuartlewis.com/2009/05/29/surfacing-google-analytics-stats-in-dspace/
 for DSpace v1.6 and
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Google+Analytics+Statistics+in+DSpace
for DSpace v1.8) but I was wondering if anyone had done anything like this more
recently? And ideally in DSpace v4.n with the new JSPUI? :-)

Any pointers welcome.

Cheers,

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)
Information Services
S8, Library
University of Stirling
Stirling SCOTLAND
FK9 4LA
Email: michael.wh...@stir.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 466877
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 466880
http://www.stir.ac.uk/is/staff/about/teams/aldt/#eld

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for
graduate employment*.