Hi all,
I need to modify the messages_es.xml file from xmlui/i18n, but if I change
anything in it, the web interface only appears in English language and the
Spanish interface will never display, even if I select the Spanish language
preference at top right option in the page.

Can any help me on how to modify this file for display the Spanish xmlui
interface? I am using the Mirage theme

Kind regards,

Ing. Oscar Sánchez G., MAE
Profesional en TI