Thank you for your answer, I will try it!

So if I want to add a non-cc licence, where do I have to add the Java
class? I can't see in the wiki what are the Java files where everything
related with the submission process is defined.

And what about the text you can see on the licence step, where can I
change it?

Thank you again!

El 12/06/2014 14:45, Anja Le Blanc escribió:

> Hello,
>
> If your item-submission.xml states that you are using the CCLicenseStep
> (<processing-class>org.dspace.submit.step.CCLicenseStep</processing-class>),
> then you can exclude licenses from the list in the dspace.cfg via the
> 'cc.license.classfilter' setting.
> I think for non-cc licenses you probably have to add/change Java code.
>
> Best regards,
> Anja
>
> --
> Anja Le Blanc
> Jorum Team
> Mimas
>
> On 12/06/2014 12:38, biblioteca@us.eswrote:
>
>> Hi In the licence step I want to introduce some changes like modifying the
>> text with my own description and giving the option of choosing the kind of
>> licence between two or three we offer. I know where to write the step
>> (../item-submission.xml) but I don't know where modify the options I said. I
>> hope I explained myself... Thank you! Best regards

> List Etiquette:
> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Mailing+List+Etiquette [3]

Links:
------