Hello,
I need help on setting up Shibboleth Authentication.
I enabled Shibboleth Authentication
in [dspace]/config/modules/authentication.cfg but i don't know how to
enable "mod_shib" module.
Can anyone give me some direction how to install the module "mob_shib". Do
I have to enable this module through Tomcat or I have to install another
Apache webserver? I am using Tomcat 7.0.53.

Teo.