Good day DSpace Colleagues

We would like to remove ''old'' data from our e-people and e-groups in DSpace.
We use a DSpace instance as a temporary space where theses/dissertations are
submitted (only students nominated to graduate can submit here):
http://etd.sun.ac.za Since we are now preparing for the December 2014
graduation period, we would like to get rid of all data in a batch, not having
to delete individual records one by one.

http://etd.sun.ac.za/admin/groups
http://etd.sun.ac.za/admin/epeople

Is it possible to do this deletion in a batch, and if so, can somebody please
indicate how?

Many thanks and kind regards,
Ina

Ina Smith
New position from 1 October 2014: Planning Manager, Academy of Science of South
Africa (ASSAf)<http://www.assaf.co.za/>
Open Scholarship Manager | Stellenbosch University | Private Bag X5036, 7599 |
South Africa
Open Access | SUNScholar<http://scholar.sun.ac.za/> |
SUNJournals<http://library.sun.ac.za/English/services/az/oa/Pages/sunjournals.aspx>

SUNConferences<http://library.sun.ac.za/Afrikaans/services/az/oa/Pages/sunconferences.aspx>
 | E-mail: ism...@sun.ac.za<mailto:ism...@sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 |
Skype: smith.ina | Office hours: Mo-Fr: 08h00-16h30
Ooptoegang Wetenskaplike Kommunikasie Bestuurder | Universiteit Stellenbosch |
Privaatsak X5036, 7599 | Suid-Afrika
Oop Toegang | SUNScholar<http://scholar.sun.ac.za/>  |
SUNJournals<http://library.sun.ac.za/English/services/az/oa/Pages/sunjournals.aspx>

SUNConferences<http://library.sun.ac.za/Afrikaans/services/az/oa/Pages/sunconferences.aspx>
 | E-pos: ism...@sun.ac.za<mailto:ism...@sun.ac.za> | Tel:  +27 21 808 9139 |
Skype: smith.ina | Kantoorure: Ma-Vr: 08h00-16h30

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms /
Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en vertroulikheid van hierdie epos.
http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer