Dear Tech team,

We want to restrict access to a collection by IP range.

We have follow the steps :
http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/How-to-restrict-access-to-a-collection-by-IP-ranges-td4636066.html

But still it's open from outerside also.

What we have done :
---------------------
1) create group QUEGRP
2) then edit the [dspace]/config/modules/authentication-ip.cfg
ip.QUEGRP = X.X.X.X/X, Y.Y.Y.Y/Y

3) we have add IP Authentication to the authantocation stack
plugin.sequence.org.dspace.authenticate.AuthenticationMethod = \
        org.dspace.authenticate.PasswordAuthentication, \
        org.dspace.authenticate.IPAuthentication

then we have restart the tomcat but still it's open for other IP also.

Please guide us.

NOTE : we have also assigned that group to that collection but still not
work.

Bhavesh

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhavesh R. Patel *

   - www.bhaveshpatel.info
   - www.onlinequizportal.com
   - www.hindisuvichar.com

"Never leave till tomorrow which you can do today"
*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*