What is the current situation on the Jersey REST API bundled with DSpace 5 in regards to the additional endpoints documented at https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/REST+API.

We are attempting to support the Jersey REST API for existing production DSpace instances by using the documented endpoints, in particular bitstream retrieval and writing back to the DSpace archive.

Additionally, what is the current status on alternative user authentication mechanisms in Jersey REST? The documentation discusses username/password being passed as part of the url although I believe there was discussion around other authentication functions being implemented.

Cheers

Hayden
email. hay...@knowledgearc.com
web. http://knowledgearc.com, http://knowledgearc.org