Hello Everyone,

I am new to Dspace . I am looking at the installed version to fix the issue.

Issue : After login to Repository .  On clicking the Statistics link under
Administrative section is not producing the output .I am getting the below
message "There are currently no reports available for this service. Please
check back later."

My question is how to find the installed version ? I verified most of the
cfg files ,but no luck.

Second is how to get the statistics ,i came to know that cron jobs should
be scheduled,But to schedule it below files are required which I am not
able to find in my bin directory,
 [dspace]/bin/stat-general
 [dspace]/bin/stat-monthly
 [dspace]/bin/stat-report-general
 [dspace]/bin/stat-report-monthly

Please help me on this,how to make this work ? Thanks in advance

Regards,
Naveen
Mob : (312) 774-1687