Hi, is it possible to reconvert PDF-documents that are already in the
assetstore to the PDF/A format in place? We would use a third party tool
to convert all of our PDF-documents stored in dspace to PDF/A's to
better be in compliance with national archive rules. Is this possible to
do in dspace without violating any integrity checks in place (file
checksums or similar)? In effect we would replace the original PDF
document in the assetstore with a PDF/A version of the same.

Regards

--
Kai Bjørnenak
Seksjon for prosesstøtte og integrasjon