-----Original Message-----
From: Keir Vaughan-Taylor [mailto:kei...@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 1:49 AM
To: amutsik...@uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Moving items from one Collection to another

# Use psql commands to
# move one collection into another
# where collection defined by its ID
#Adjust the two totals for each collection.
#Find the collection id for the two collections.
#In this example moving items from 7 to 2 update collection2item set
collection_id='2' where collection_id='7'; update collection_item_count set
count='0' where collection_id='7'; # change the new collection ID over to the
existing collection update item set owning_collection='2' where
owning_collection='7';
# run     /data/dspace/bin/dspace itemcounter