Hello,

With Mirage I used to modify the files under
[dspace-src]/dspace-xmlui/src/main/webapp/themes/Mirage/ (I didn't use
overlays) while running the project "DSpace XML-UI (Manakin)" from
Netbeans (8.0). This way I could see the changes in XSLs and CSSs just
by reloading the page from the browser.

I was wondering if it is still possible to do the same with Mirage 2,
because if it is, I haven't been able to figure out the way. In case it
is not possible, what would you recommend to speed up the testing of
changes?

Thanks,
Àlex