Hi
can you re-issue the /bin/dpace oai import     command
and checkif  it is importing your  3576 records...
It seems the oai index is completely empty...

regards
Emilio

El 03/10/2014 13:26, RENTON Scott escribió:
Hi folks

I'm quite familiar with the set-up for OAI crosswalks in 1.x, but have hit upon some problems with 3.1. If you look at this repo you'll see "no matches for query" for oai_dc, marc or uketd_dc, but everything else works.

http://openaccess.sruc.ac.uk/dspace-oai/request?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc

I've done nothing to configure oai_dc, presuming that it would all be there by default.

However, as with the changes, there is no longer an oaicat.properties file, where I would expect to see this:

# List the supported metadataPrefixes along with the class that performs the associated crosswalk
Crosswalks.oai_dc=org.dspace.app.oai.OAIDCCrosswalk

...and I see the DC stuff is now in SimpleDCDisseminationCrosswalk.java.
org.dspace.content.crosswalk.SimpleDCDisseminationCrosswalk = DC, \
org.dspace.content.crosswalk.SimpleDCDisseminationCrosswalk = dc, \

I assume that it uses the config/crosswalks/metadataformats/oai_dc.xsl coming from xoai.xml, which mentions oaidc, not oai_dc at the top, but I don't see how xoai.xml gets called.

Overall, I suppose what I am not understanding is how it knows what to do when called with oai_dc, which http://openaccess.sruc.ac.uk/dspace-oai/request?verb=ListMetadataFormats (picked up from xoai.xml?) definitely suggests we should be passing in.

Just wondering if there are any known issues with using OAI out of the box for oai_dc in 3.1, and if there are any changes or patches I need to make it work?

Thanks very much
Scott

Scott Renton
Systems Developer, Library & University Collections
24 Buccleuch Place, 2nd Floor Right
tel: 515219

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.