Hi Lewatle,

Could something have been cached in your local web browser?  Both these
links work fine for me:

http://hdl.handle.net/10539/12376
    -> Redirects to: http://wiredspace.wits.ac.za//handle/10539/12376

http://hdl.handle.net/10539/12373
    -> Redirects to: http://wiredspace.wits.ac.za//handle/10539/12373

I'm not seeing any issues from here at least...all looks to work as
expected.

- Tim