Hi Kostas,

I think that your problem is in the configuration!

Instead of the option:

webui.supported.locale = en,el,de

use the following:

webui.supported.locales = en,el,de

(missing 's' at the end of the word locale).

This will enable the language selection links at the home page (see a demo
here: http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/)

Regards,

Kostas Stamatis