Hello,

We are experiencing an issue with dspace and postgresql where we have a number
of 'idle in transaction' processes. We have stopped and started tomcat the
handle server and postgresql with no luck. We have even rebooted the server
only to have the same issue. We have also tried Corey Snavely's workaround
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Idle+In+Transaction+Problem to no
avail.

Would anybody in this list have any other suggestions?

James Holobetz
Digital Collections Administrator
Dr. John Archer Library
Archives and Special Collections