Hi, I am writing on behalf of the DSpace 5.0 Release Team. We need your help.
The following pull requests need testing before we can accept them into DSpace
5.0. Many of these PRs are JSPUI-related, and thus require the testing of a
JSPUI user. The 5.0 RT does not have a JSPUI expert in our number, so, we're
calling on the whole community to help with this effort.

The JSPUI Pull Requests that require testing are:

https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/518 (DS-1968 Select the collection
already selected in the previous operation)
https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/447 (DS-1880 New Language menu for JSPUI)
https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/701 (DS-1227 Tag cloud for any browse
index or Discovery facet)
https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/659 (DS-2162: Per item configurable
visual indicators for browse and search results)
https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/660 (DS-2163: Multilingual support for
browse indexes and discovery facets)
https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/620 (DS-2113: JSPUI HTML5 upload should
store Bitstreams)
https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/548 (DS-2021: Upgrade DSpace JSPUI to the
last bootstrap version)
https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/524 (DS-1951 Global Setting to stop
Explicit Authentication Trigger for GET-DSObject requests)
https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/445 (DS-125 Date type repeatable in the
submission)

This next PR is not specific to JSPUI, but does require testing:

https://github.com/dspace/dspace/pull/621 (DS-2119 EZID IdentifierProvider
Metadata Mapping)

As I mentioned in a previous note, the feature freeze deadline has been
extended to Monday October 27. Which is four days from now. Time is drawing
short to get these pull requests merged into DSpace 5.0. If you can make room
in your schedule to test any of these out, we would be really grateful for the
help.

Thanks!