Dear Mr. Hilton,

Thank you for your untiring support, actually i am using port 8080 and
discovery.cfg config is:

http://localhost:8080/solr/search

However i do not understand why JSPUI is working fine on LAN but not xmlui.
Please advice as i could able to migrate my data from 1.2.1 to current
version with your assistance but regarding installation i did not changed
port 80 as you suggested due to some reason or ease for me.

Please suggest any easy alternative in my current situation.