----- Mensagem original -----

De: "Adan Roman" <aro...@arvo.es>
Para: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2014 3:24:37
Assunto: Re: [Dspace-tech] Deleting a collection

Hi Fabio

What browse-engine are you using?
It seems that the collection is referenced from the lucene-index tables.
try to delete it using "./dspace index-db-browse -fd" and then try to delete
the collection.
then redo the browse only if you are using lucene browse indexing.

regards

I'm trying to delete a collection that was included for harvesting. An message
error data integrity is appearing.

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: update or delete on table "item"
violates foreign key constraint "bi_2_dmap_item_id_fkey" on table "bi_2_dmap"
Detail: Key (item_id)=(9707) is still referenced from table "bi_2_dmap".

This is a bug in 4.x ?

Tks,
Fabio Rosa

Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.