Stuart,

I was shooting for always loading over HTTPS, as surely loading ANYTHING
we can over HTTPS should increase our users' security, ie jQuery,
images, CSS, etc... but it seems Google's example code for this
traditional ga.js recommends doing exactly what we're already doing:

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/gaTrackingOverview

So maybe there's something they're doing with the document.location in
their script... I dunno.

Alan

--
Alan Orth