Hi Elvi,

I'm glad there's interest in the PDF citation page. This would be wise to
enhance this to not cause issues with PDF/A source content.

The makeCitedDocument(bitstream) is the relevant piece of code.
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/disseminate/CitationDocument.java#L302

Yeah, the pdf creation guide from apache looks like the better one to
follow. It looks like we need to embed the font (I still never found a font
that supports Unicode, that we can embed, some limitation of current
PDFBOX, but worth an attempt to load other fonts). Best of luck. If you can
fix this before 5.0 final, we can still accept the fix.

Peter Dietz
Longsight
www.longsight.com
pe...@longsight.com