Since we upgraded from 1.7.1 to 1.8.2, we get jumbled communities and
collections in our community-list page.
Sometimes the order is correct, and sometimes it is randomly out of order with
collections showing up under the wrong community, and the counts show up next
to the wrong collections.  Clinking the jumbled links takes you to the correct
page, it seems like the community-list page is just showing things jumbled.

I have attached 2 screen prints, the "correct2" is what the page usually looks
like.  The "wrong1" shows an example of what it looks like about 10% of the
time a user clicks "Community/Collections" from the home page.  When the page
displays incorrectly, it is never the same twice.

Thank you.

Thomas W. Avino
[http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnrGOajbLG51OH18dELWjFdU65XUjF7Rb1nhkW034bbGRqm9BoQU4IlnV-]
NASA Langley Research Center