From: Sara Amato <sam...@willamette.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, 9 December 2014 8:37 a.m.
To: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] 404 on redirect - dspace 3.0, linux

Checking in on this issue as we've seen it crop up again with a user who had
some malware taking over 404s.    Again we can solve the individual patron's
issues when they come to us and tell us our dspace site is broken, but it would
be nice if this were fixed in the code.    Thanks for considering.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Sara Amato