Hello everyone
I am a developer of mexico, and I'm trying
to modify the  XMLUI files in DSpace 4.2,
I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 server lts, and postgres 9.3,
and I want to modify this to adapt it to the organization where I'm trying
to implement it, but I failed to find the directory where
these settings are, I hope you can help me to find
and can give me recommendations of how to do this.
Thank you
--
Atentamente.
*I.T.I. Erick Emir Alonso Román*