Hi Tim,

(ignore my previous reply)

from what you describe seems like the problem could be related with the
index phase. In terms of troubleshooting make sure:

- The DSpace script is pointing to the exact same configuration file as the
DSpace/OAI WebApp instance is.
- The property bitstream.baseUrl property on dspace/config/modules/oai.cfg
is pointing to the base url you're using.

Regards,
Joao