Hey everybody!

This is not a dspace specific question, but i hope someone can help me.

I'm implementing a Ruby sword client to submit itens to dspace using a
custom interface. I did some research and i found "sword2ruby"
library, but i'm trying to execute the example given on the project
git page (https://github.com/swordapp/sword2ruby) and it doesn't work.
The library is supposed to be compatible with sword 2.0 but when i
configure it to get swordv2/servicedocument it return an error on
document mime-type:
------------
/home/bruno/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.1.4/gems/atom-tools-2.0.5/lib/atom/http.rb:492:in
`validate_content_type': unexpected response Content-Type:
"application/atomserv+xml". should be one of:
["application/atomsvc+xml"] (Atom::WrongMimetype)
------------

When i use sword 1.0 app, the script successfully validate
servicedocument but it crashes on post_media command. The logs say
that there is no ingester for the type of file:
------------
ERROR org.dspace.sword.CollectionDepositor @ Unacceptable content type
detected: text/plain for collection 1
2014-12-16 14:09:09,271 ERROR org.purl.sword.server.DepositServlet @
org.purl.sword.base.SWORDErrorException: Unacceptable content type in
deposit request: text/plain
------------

I've already tried to modify swordv2 configs to set generate options
to use 1.3 version, but it didn't work.

I'm using dspace-4 (git version) on ubuntu 14.04.

Does anyone have some advice about it? Am I doing something wrong or
the library is broken?

Any thing is welcome!!!

Thanks!!

--