Hi.

I have a problem with baidu bot. I get a lot of such emails from my servers:

An internal server error occurred on  <http://elib.uraic.ru>
http://elib.uraic.ru:

Date:       20.12.14 15:29

Session ID: A8D46F1B1E39446BA762D30FE8FAABC5

User:       Anonymous

IP address: 180.76.6.136

-- URL Was:
<http://elib.uraic.ru/browse?sort_by=3&order=DESC&rpp=100&offset=300>
http://elib.uraic.ru/browse?sort_by=3&order=DESC&rpp=100&offset=300

-- Method: GET

-- Parameters were:

-- rpp: "100"

-- order: "DESC"

-- sort_by: "3"

-- offset: "300"

Exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: There is no browse index for the request

                at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.BrowserServlet.doDSGet(BrowserServlet.java:70)

                at
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.DSpaceServlet.processRequest(DSpaceServlet.java
:119)

There is no such link as
<http://elib.uraic.ru/browse?sort_by=3&order=DESC&rpp=100&offset=300>
http://elib.uraic.ru/browse?sort_by=3&order=DESC&rpp=100&offset=300 in my
archive and in jspui at all, what should I do?

180.76.6.136 is one of many baidu addresses. There is no such problems with
google bot, bing bot, Yandex bot and others.