My Dspace is doing fine except when I search something on it. It produced no
search results everytime I search on it but when I view my "Archived
Submissions", all of the encoded and uploaded books where there.

I notice something everytime I click the *Browse All Dspace link*:/By Issue
Date/, /Authors/, /Titles/ and /Subjects /in the right side navigation pane,
It show's this error.

    An error has occurred
    org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException:
Server at http://localhost:8080/solr/search returned non ok status:404,
message:Not Found

I suspect the error was cause by the port number. 8080 port in my computer
is already occupied by other systems. So what I did was, change Dspace's
port from 8080 to 8081. I was wondering how can I change the port of Solr
from 8080 to 8081. Can anyone help me with this? Any help would be very much
appreciated.

-----
"Quitters Never Win, Winners Never Quit"