Regards,
Thanks for your help but I cant do that it works for me, I need this:
1 - No "Recent Submissions" in home, communities and collections, i dont want
this.2 - In the collection home page the list of all items in it displayed per
page.
Is it possible?, Can you tell me the steps one by one with exact indications ?
I thank you very much if you can assist me.
Fernando Casas Osorio