I encountered this issue as well, and I needed to update the java code to
make this change.

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-xmlui/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/discovery/SearchFacetFilter.java#L75

It might be useful to log this as a DSpace issue to make this item
configurable.

Terry

monte...@ipen.br>:

> Hello, I'm here again,
> I would like to change the amount of items that is displayed by default,
> ie 10 items to 50 items, for example. Also, change the default order
> "ascendant" to "descendant" - the default is ascendent.
>
>  Sorry if I was not very clear in the explanation doubt.
>
> Thanks for help!
>
> Best regards!
>
> --
> Carlos ANISIO Monteiro <mca...@gmail.com> <mca...@yahoo.com.br> <
> monte...@ipen.br>
> IPEN/CNEN-SP - Av. Lineu Prestes, 2242 - Cidade Universitária, São Paulo,
> Brasil
> CEP 05508-000 Tel.(55)(11) 3133-8876 LINUX USER # 364622
>
> "Aquele que recebe de mim uma idéia tem aumentada a sua instrução sem que
> eu tenha diminuída a minha. Como aquele que acende sua vela na minha recebe
> luz sem apagar a minha. Que as idéias passem livremente de uns aos outros
> no planeta, para a instrução moral e mútua dos homens e a melhoria de sua
> condição...Invenções, portanto, não podem, na natureza, ser sujeitas à
> propriedade." (Thomas Jefferson)

> List Etiquette:

Terry Brady
Applications Programmer Analyst
Georgetown University Library Information Technology
https://www.library.georgetown.edu/lit/code
425-298-5498 (Seattle, WA)