Dear Professionals,

I am trying my hand on Dspace 5.0, after installation my JSPUI is working
fine. But XMLUI is showing error. I have made necessary changes for *DSpace
5 Mirage 2 theme*. But still it showing problem while loading XMLUI.

For your better understanding I attached here a screen shot of a screen.

Please help me. Sorry for inconvenience I forgot to attached a screenshot.

thanks & regards
Vinay Kumar Sharma
Librarian
Sarath Engineering and Technology