Hi,
Tim, Thank you very much for replying. I am in the process of digesting all
that information :)
I was hoping to hear on just a couple of more things:
   - DSpace being Open Source, how feasible would it be to add encryption
DSpace itself. What i mean is, would it be possible to modify the code to
integrate encryption so that DSpace does the encryption/decryption itself?
   - Would such an effort be practical? I mean would be too much effort to
achieve something which may/may not be achieved using simpler means?
Thanks,Vikram