Hi Pablo,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Assuming you are looking to use the XMLUI, I think what you are looking
for is the XMLUI "sitemap.xmap" (which is an Apache Cocoon config):

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-xmlui/src/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap

This sitemap config file matches various URL path patterns and forwards
them along to various Java classes, etc.

Here's an example of a Regex match (which matches any path starting with
a number, and redirects it to the "/handle" path where it is processed
as an identifier):

https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace-xmlui/src/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap#L653

So, you'll likely want something similar, depending on your exact needs.
More info on SiteMaps is in the Cocoon documentation:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html

- Tim