Dear Team

I have several backup file of dspace backup and i have to import  backup in
new setup due to harddisk crash but my latest sql file is not showing some
message on screen and it does not disply community, collection item when i
read it from sql commands after import.  I do not have much skill in
databse please help me.

With regards
Indu Bhushan

[postgres@sircdl 9.0]$ psql dspace < dspace.20130918.sql

CREATE SEQUENCE
ALTER TABLE
 setval
--------
  11323
(1 row)

CREATE TABLE
ALTER TABLE
CREATE SEQUENCE
ALTER TABLE
 setval
--------
     36
(1 row)
following process process is not being done in the last of postgres databse
import process in latest file

CREATE INDEX
CREATE INDEX
CREATE INDEX