Dear DSpace Community,

Kindly, I have two questions related to item submission form and solr
statistics.

Configuring Item Submission :
We are using DSpace XMLUI version 4.2 and we want to enable start
submission lookup step in XMLUI, but based on this :

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC4x/Submission+User+Interface#SubmissionUserInterface-ConfiguringStartSubmissionLookupStep
<https://qumail.qu.edu.qa/owa/redir.aspx?C=_ZEtavdFIk699CUx0QwAPSxHiQKeM9IIZ8m5a8-rprEt_PYC_it4Ri49rfMKT2Zug7Dr_XVhwhA.&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwiki.duraspace.org%2fdisplay%2fDSDOC4x%2fSubmission%2bUser%2bInterface%23SubmissionUserInterface-ConfiguringStartSubmissionLookupStep>

It seems that this new feature only available with JSPUI. Is there a way to
enable it for XMLUI too?

Solr statistics :
------------------
 I run the following commands:
./dspace stat-general
./dspace stat-report-general

And the statistics generated successfully in my DSpace. (Please find the
attached snapshot).

However, there is something strange with my statistics. Under the *General
overview,* the number of "Archived items" is 46. OTOH, under the *Archive
information*, the number of "all items" is 2920. And because all items in
my DSpace are already archived then the number of Archived items should be
2920 not 46.

Does any one have an idea why it shows only 46 as archived ?

Regards,
Nada Abo-Eita