Hi,

I'm wondering how to move a collection to a new community in DSpace
versions >= 4.0. In the past, with DSpace 3.x, I would simply[0] find the
resource_id for the collection, its parent, and the new parent, then update
the relationships in SQL:

UPDATE community2collection SET community_id=$NEW_PARENT WHERE
community_id=$OLD_PARENT and collection_id=$COLLECTION;

Assuming I update Solr afterwards using`dspace index-discovery` is that
sufficient? Is it perhaps required to do a complete re-index with the -b
flag?

Thanks,

Alan

[0] For finding the resource_id of each handle:

SELECT resource_id FROM handle WHERE handle = '123456789/11287';