Hello All,

I am using Dspace 4.2 and I would like to customize the right navigation where
I want to edit the "My Account" section and remove the "Register" link. Which
file do I  have to edit and where can I find it if I am using the Mirage theme?

One more thing, if I want to edit the item full view and remove the third
column of the table that lists the dc fields and their values, how can I edit
it? (this column will only show en_US and I want to remove it or hide it).

Your help is very much appreciated.

Regards.