On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Chelsea Lobdell
<clobd...@swarthmore.edu> wrote:
> Thanks Tim! I have been able to successfully run ant build. I am still not
> through the upgrade process and today I am seeing a 503 when I try to go to
> the development site with a message that reads:
> Service Temporarily Unavailable
>
> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
> downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Hi Chelsea,

this is an error you get when you're running with HTTPD as a frontend
talking to Tomcat using AJP and the AJP connection is unavailable.
That typically happens while you restart Tomcat. If Tomcat is running
(verify using an HTTP connector, this runs on port 8080 by default)
and you still see the message even after restarting HTTPD, investigate
what's wrong with your AJP connection. Perhaps you forgot to add the
AJP connector in Tomcat's server.xml?

Regards,
~~helix84