Hi-
I just installed Space 5.1 with Mirage 2 on a Centos 6.6 VirtualBox. When I go
to my new DSpace page (localhost:8080/xmlui) I’m getting a message that says
“Javascript has been disabled for your browser. Some features of this site may
not work without it.”

Javascript is working on other sites just not this one.

Where do I enable javascript for Dspace, is it in one of the Mirage 2 or xmlui
files?

Thanks,
susan