Hi,

We're running DSpace 4.1 along with the LDAP authentication system. This
works well except LDAP doesn't seem to find the correct e-mail address for
users.

In config/modules/authentication-ldap.cfg we have:

provider_usr = ldap://ldapserver
id_field = uid
object_context = cn=Users,dc=ldap,dc=com
email_field = usermail

If I run the ldapsearch command in the term I can indeed get the email of
the user:

dspace:mch# ldapsearch -H ldap://ldapserver -b 'cn=Users,dc=ldap,dc=com' -x
uid=xerio usermail

# xerio, Users, ldap.com
dn: uid=xerio,cn=Users,dc=ldap,dc=com
usermail: xe...@xerio.com

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

However, DSpace seems to try to send the e-mail to=<xerio> (the username)
instead. Is there a way how can I debug this further or any hint about what
could be wrong?

Thanks.