Hi,

I was referring to jspui. Is there any guide for jspui customization of browse

Ribin Jones S.B

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hilton Gibson" <hilton.gib...@gmail.com>
To: "ribin jones" <ribin.jo...@niist.res.in>
Cc: "dspace-tech" <dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, 30 April, 2015 3:50:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Customize default browsing list

Hi Ribin

I assume you are referring to the JSPUI.
The link below details setup using the XMLUI.
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Browse_Indexes/4.X
Perhaps it will help.

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025C
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758